Monday 20 February 2017

My new Etsy shop is open!

Dear Readers

I hope you are well! Some exciting news.....

My new Etsy shop opened a few days ago. It is called "Barney Street". It's my new label in head wear, and (coming soon) hand printed textiles.

Check out my new shop and see what funky caps I've designed for everyone. Unisex style is the order of the day, plus comfort and portability. Fisherman's caps or fiddler's caps, you tell me! 

You can fold Barney Street caps into your coat pocket and keep going! Great for busy, stylish people on the move. They keep your head warm, too.

See you on Barney Street...

Barney Street logo by Alisa Perks
My new Barney Street logo

Alisa Perks wearing Barney Street cap
Me modelling the charcoal velour Barney Street cap!



No comments:

Post a Comment